Frequently Asked Questions
I help new mothers, like you, who have a new baby under 1-year-old achieve your postpartum wellness goals based on your unique needs and circumstances.
I guide you to develop and maintain the resiliency that you need to travel through and enjoy this beautiful chaos that is motherhood!
I ensure that the needs of your 5 Pillars of Postpartum Wellness (the Physical, Emotional, Family, Social, and Spiritual Pillars) are met. And together, we'll optimise them as needed anytime during your postpartum journey.
Outside of working directly with new mothers, I help create and improve environments to uphold a new mother's 5 Pillars of Postpartum Wellness by engaging in Advocacy, Networking, and Policy.
I speak at international locations about the importance of postpartum care for new mothers and how it can affect the rest of their life-course. And I engage with fellow health professionals, businesses, and other influential individuals to shine a light on the value of postpartum care and motherhood.
Have a heavy hitter take your side and advocate for your postpartum wellness
- Having a former practicing medical doctor with public health education and scientific research experience advocate for your postpartum wellness is invaluable. I have insider information and connections which gives me an edge over many other postpartum providers when it comes to serving your unique needs.
- Plus, the Invisibility of Motherhood is real. Once baby is here, all that attention you got while pregnant disappears. I'm here to keep the spotlight on you! I'm here to remind everyone (and yourself) that you're just as important as your newborn.
Tap into my U.S. Military Spouse experience and resources to grow your resiliency
- You'll be the envy of many for having a military spouse mom on your side during your postpartum journey.
- Why? You'll have someone who can truly emphatise with your pains and frustrations. And I'll never judge you! The unending challenges of military life has built up so much of my resiliency yet kept me grounded in my human flaws. It's also opened my eyes and heart to the gift of community and sisterhood among women. I. Got. You!
- Plus, you can take advantage of my network and resources, and my experience of taking part in high-level advocacy efforts as a volunteer. I've met the Under Secretary of the Army at a small group spouse luncheon to discuss improving military family and military spouse quality of life. I've become an expert at building and upholding family resiliency. And I can teach you how to advocate for yourself and your family!
Family First Policy = No Price Increase For One Year
- Having a new baby can challenge our finances. And there's no doubt that you'll put your wellness last if money becomes tight.
- My clients are "active" for one-year after signing on. This means the prices of services and packages in your agreement will be locked-in for one year!
Your Private Dashboard
- Keep track of your packages, courses, and other bonus materials in one spot. You can download your bonus materials as often as you'd like.
- You can purchase add-ons through your dashboard too! Makes it quick and easy to get more help when you need it.
Reduce Your Mental Load
- I create a private, live, and comment-able document for each Client and it contains everything we talked about during our coaching sessions regarding your 5 Pillars of Postpartum Wellness. This includes recommendations and links to resources for you to refer to at anytime. So, you don't have to take a ton of notes during our calls or squeeze your brain trying to recall a detail we talked about.
- You can also add your comments about what worked and what didn't work. That way, we know how to keep adjusting strategies to meet your needs. And because we don't delete things from this document, it becomes a great documentary of your Matrescence and motherhood journey!
In the event of an emergency, urgent matter, or unforeseen circumstances in which The Client(s) and/or Mama's Wing Woman are unable to keep any scheduled and paid-for shifts, the respective parties must be notified immediately to reschedule the shift.
Any arrangements to cancel or reschedule an agreed-upon shift must be made with at least 24 hours’ notice in order to avoid a penalty. Failure to give at least 24 hours’ notice will result in forfeiture of the scheduled hours without refund, and any additional shifts scheduled in place of the cancelled shifts will require new payment.
The buyer may cancel the contract within 14 days after the date of the contract without penalty or obligation. The contract must be canceled by giving written notice to Mama's Wing Woman by mail, telegram, or personal delivery. Mailing the cancellation notice within 14 days meets the conditions of this term. However, please note that Mama's Wing Woman's contracts may include a non-refundable retainer fee even in the event of a contract cancellation. Each contract is always personalised to each client.
Pregnancy, birth, and the clinical postpartum period (the clinical postpartum period is defined as the six to eight weeks after giving birth) on rare occasions can include unfortunate outcomes such as death, miscarriage, stillbirth or newborn loss that cannot be predicted by MWW. In this event, MWW will provide a full refund of all unserviced hours.
This refund policy is subject to change at any time at Mama's Wing Woman's discretion. The most up to date version will always be provided in The Client(s) proposal document.
A retainer fee is an amount of money paid upfront to secure Mama Wing Woman’s services. Therefore, retainer fees are non-refundable even in the event of a contract cancellation. This amount varies depending on the package(s) and service(s) you purchase. Special circumstances will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Retainer fees do not represent the total final cost of services provided by MWW.